Geology for mining, energy and construction industries, hydrology, environmental and scientific research.
- Litho and chrono stratigraphy.
- Geo-structural analysis of faulting, folding and fracturing. Micro-tectonics.
- Analysis and correlation of sedimentary facies and basins.
- Chemistry, geometry and age of magmatism emplacement.
- Stream sediment, soil, rock and anthropogenic deposits: design, execution, data processing, reporting and maps.
- Interpretation of satellite images.
- Geological interpretation of regional and district scale geophysical surveys.