TECHNICAL & GEOLOGICAL SERVICES FOR MINE. GREENFIELD, BROWNFIELD EXPLORATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- Greenfield projects generation based on solid geological concepts gained over more than 25 years of professional experience.
- Integral management of drilling campaigns, from reconnaissance to resource definition stages. This includes obtaining all required permits such as surface, water use, archaeological and government prior consultation.
- Geological mapping at all scales. Rock sampling (rockchips and channels with rock cutter), slopes, soils, sediments, etc.
- Geological (DDH/RCD) and/or geotechnical (DDH) borehole logging.
- DDH/RCD sample management. Supervision of drilling quality (% recovery, quality and consumption of additives, daily advance rate, drilling effluent management, relations with the environment), RC drilling sampling. Core/sample conditioning; transportation from the drilling site to the indicated facilities for cutting, sampling and/or packing process.
- Core sawing, sampling and preparation of drilling samples for shipment to the laboratory. QA/QC sample insertion.
- Sample transport from mine site to assaying laboratories.
- Design, implementing and monitoring of QAQC protocols including control (standards, blank, duplicates) samples.
- Transport and storage of original, reject, duplicates and pulp samples.
- Assay results due diligence and validation.
- Mining ore control. Blast holes litho-mineralogical mapping and sampling of mine benches.
- QP signed NI43-101, JORC structured geological reports.
- Digital geological modelling (lithology, alteration, mineral zones) and estimation/validation of mineral resources/reserves.